Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lovesickoflove

I’m lovesick, I wanna hold you so
I yearn for you, never wanna let go
I’m sick of love, don’t waste my time
So sick of it, won’t spend a dime

Come close, I wanna smell your skin
Too sick of love to call this ‘sin’
I’m tired of love, I don’t wanna fight
Just hold me close even if I ain’t Mr. Right

You are strange, you’re such a witch
Your selfish plans, immune to glitch
You’ll wreck my world, it’s such a trend
You’re beautiful but so are your friends

I’m lovesick when I break my bread
Even more so when I go to bed
I’m so lovesick I pine for a caress
So sick of it, I couldn’t care less

I’m so lovesick, I want you NOW
So sick of it, I know it’d be such a row
So lovesick, for you I’d sing
Too sick of it to explain…
…what you’re missing!

3 comments:

Suchreet said...

LOVE THIS ONE..SICK MAN!

uv done a good job of it!:)

AJ said...

Rudi thanx for suggesting me to write on it or the world would be bereft of another cheap poem.

Yeah that's me, Cheap and honest
:D

Aashish said...

awesome man, why dont you copose it in a song. its truly a song.