Friday, March 30, 2007

Waver no more

23rd March 2007


They said one day, it would all disappear
All, to me that was once dear
I stand alone in the balcony and stare at the moon
I wonder if the approaching minute brings doom.

I recall your face and I see a stranger
I feel no love, affection or even anger
The moments we spent together
Now seem weightless like a feather

As I am caressed by the breeze
Your memories start to freeze
I stand alone and look at the dark sky
The stars fill me with strength to climb high

Then thoughtless and for sometime, blank
I wonder if I have any memories left to rank
Sometime back, there were many I had of you
Now there seem to be none, not even a few

I have no reason to stay stuck in the past
I have all the reasons to move ahead and fast
I’ll move on and annihilate my adversaries
One of them happen to be your memories

I’ve had eclectic experiences, therefore
In the game of life, I’m not an amateur anymore
I finally see what needs to be done
Now I see why this war needs to be won.

So I cast your memories away
I know I’m walking on the right way
This heart will not be stirred again,
And if it ever does, it won’t be in vain.

No comments: