Friday, June 14, 2013

jinxed

Possibly not the only post with that name on my blog. There's a FL message on our room's AC (I think it appears when something goes wrong in it but thankfully it's been workin like that for a while now) and just as I stared at it for a while, words rushed to my mind for no apparent reason...many that I probably don't remember but some that I could recall so I'm writing em down:
FaiLed
FooL
FLower
FiLter
FLour
FLake
FLaw
FLoss
FLip
FLame
FLicker
FLood
FLimsy
FLout
FLoat
FiLl
FowL
FLow
FaLl
FuLl
FLat
FLy
FiLly
FauLt
FLannel
FLoaters
FaLter
FeLdspar
FLatter
FLop
FoLlow
Filipino
FiLament
FieLd
FLap
FLipper
FeLon
FaLcon
FiLlibuster
FaLse
FeLlow
FoaL
FiLo (as in first in last out)
FeLlatio
Man! This FeeLs crazy. I thought I'd fall asleep thinking but it did quite the opposite, activated me.

No comments: